I GOT DEM OLD BLOGGER BLUES

Birdbrain
Ignorance is not always bliss. Sometimes it leads to errors than can have a negative impact on one's use of time, a luxury not to be wasted.

A couple of weeks ago, I wondered why one of my photo albums was on the web. I knew I hadn't consciously uploaded it.  

It was late at night, I had to get up at the ungodly hour of 6:00 ante meridian for work the next day. Stress was mounting, I needed some sleep BUT also had to fix this!!! The album originated with Picasa so I made a quick decision to uninstall the program.

BIG MISTAKE!!  

Some days later, I happened to look at my blog and to my horror, no images were there!!! Yikes, what the heck was wrong? I did a bit of web research and found out that this had happened to other folks. There were many references to Picasa. I quickly reinstalled the program but frustratingly, the images did not reappear. 

Picasa and Blogspot are busom buddies.

Woe is me, I will be spending some time over the next few weeks uploading images.  It's not all bad really.  I was not especially organized as a blogger and hope to become more so:
  • My images and text will eventually be placed together in separate folders. Not done yet but getting there.  
  • I am resizing images so they upload faster.  
  • Some digital art will be reworked so there is a creative aspect to all of this.
  • Links will be integrated into the text. 

Dear readers, please be patient when you peruse my blog, and where there are presently no images, know that eventually, there will be.   

"Everyting gonna be aright."

Comments